Date of Birth : November 15, 1974
Place of Birth : Aguilar, Pangasinan
Religion : Christian
Language/Dialect : English, Tagalog, Pangasinensi, Ilocano
Children : Jade Victor V. Salarza
Jaicky Christine V. Salarza
Primary : Mangatarem Elementary CentralSchool
Secondary : MangataremNationalHigh School
College : Lyceum-NorthwesternUniversity
Year Graduated : March 25, 1996
Course Completed : Bachelor of Science and Accountancy
Special Skills : Computer Literate, Quickbooks and
Being a freelance bookkeeper and accountant, my primary job to all my clients are follows:
1. Design proper internal bookkeeping and internal control system in preparation of monthly financial statements.
2. Monthly audit of the financial statements and books of accounts.
3. Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual BIR returns.
4. Preparation of Annual Financial Statements as an attachment for BIR Form 1702.
5. Submission of Audited Financial Statements to BIR & SEC.
6. Submission of General Information Sheet to SEC
7. Consultation regarding other government agency compliance (SSS,PHIC,HDMF) accounting and taxation related matters.
8. Other related accounting services.
9. Financial Statement – In-house Bookkeeping and Accounting.
1. Payroll Preparation
2. Annual Audit Services
I started my career as an Accountant after I graduated in College in Lyceum-Northwestern University, Dagupan City, Pangasinan. My 1st job as full timer was a bookkeeper in Silvernet Loans and Credit Corporation in Mangatarem, Pangasinan. I worked from January 3, 1997 to January 15, 2001 after my review in CPAR, Spana, Manila. Then, my second job was in ACER - Taiwan as a production staff from February 2, 2000 to February 14, 2001. The 3rd one was FDS and groups of company, from March 2001 to July 2003. Then, my 4th job was Santino Metal Works Inc., from March 2004 to July 2009. And after that, I decided to go into freelance as an accountant and consultant, started 2009 to present. But also I have my full time employment in Theo and Philo Chocolate Factory, Inc. from March 2013 to present. Theo and Philo Chocolate Factory, Inc is my client since 2013 and now i am working full time here as a Finance and Admin Head.
I was attending some seminars and training for:
TRAIN LAW - BIR issues and revisions for the taxes
LABOR LAW - DOLE revision for employment purposes and policies and rules and regulations.
BUSINESS LAW - Business revision in legal matter.
SEC REGULATIONS - revisions
Hire the best service providers for your everyday needs from Gawin.
block 11 lot 31 Neovista Homes Subd., Bagumbong, Caloocan City, Caloocan, 1421