The company was incorporated in 1983 with servicing, repair, supply and installation of environmental control systems as its main line of business.
The incorporators have wide experience in air conditioning field having worked with one of the leading air conditioning firms. Due to the technical expertise of the company's personnel, its services were soon sought after in the trouble shooting and repair of air conditioning systems most particularly centrifugal chillers, The company's capability in testing and balancing of air distribution systems also helped customers, notably those in food and drug manufacture, office and commercial buildings, improve the overall effeciency of their environmental control system.
Since the company's entry in the field of supply and installation of air conditioning units, it has grown considerably. This is due to the technical competence of the company's personnel in the field of air conditioning and its strict adherence to designer's specifications and generally accepted industry standards.
The company continious to improve it's capability in the field of installation, repair and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems through its personnel technician development programs and the acquisition of more efficient and sophisticated test instruments and equipment. These programs are aimed at solidifying the company's standing as one of the more reliable firms in the air conditioning industry.
1. Design of air conditioning and ventilating systems.
2. Supply and installation of:
2.1 Packaged type air conditioning units
2.2 Ventilation and exhaust systems
3. Fabrication and installation of air ducts (Air Distribution System).
4. General repair of air handling units, packaged air conditioners and other components
of air conditioning systems.
5. Operation and regular servicing of air conditioning systems.
6. Testing and balancing of air conditioning and ventilating systems.
1. EastWest Bank Branches
2. Phil. National Bank Branches
3. UCPB Branches
4. SSS Branches
5. HMI Medical Center Project
6. PICC Project