Ronicel Caryl G. de Ramos is both a licensed Electrical Engineer and Master Electrician, who practices low-, medium- and high-voltage testing, commissioning, diagnostics, and preventive maintenance servicing of power transformers, switchgears, instrument transformers, power cables, protective relays and other substation equipment. Performs Power System Study, Power Quality Analysis, thermal scanning, ultrasonic detection, quality control of protection and control panel, electrical system audit, and other technical services.
SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT TESTING:
Insulation Resistance, Insulation Power Factor, Transformer Turns Ratio, Phase Deviation, Polarity, Winding Resistance, Excitation Current/Open Circuit, Leakage Reactance/Impedance/Short Circuit, Bushing Capacitance, Dielectric Breakdown Voltage, Dissolved Gas Analysis, CT Saturation, Burden Test, Contact Resistance, Contact Timing, DC Hi-Pot, etc.
PROTECTIVE RELAY TESTING:
50/51, 67, 46, 59/27, 81O/81U, 87G, 87GT, 87T, 87B, 21, 40, 24, 32, 27TN, 59N, etc.
POWER SYSTEM STUDIES:
System Modeling, Switching Scheme Analysis, Load Flow Analysis, Short Circuit Analysis, Protection Calculation and Coordination, Voltage Drop Analysis, Equipment Sizing, Motor Acceleration Analysis, Inrush Current and Harmonics Analysis, etc.
1. Short Circuit Analysis, Load Flow Analysis, Voltage Drop Calculation
2. Electrical System Design
3. Electrical System Audit in compliance with Philippine Electrical Code
4. Electrical Testing and Commissioning
5. Industrial Electricity and Motor Controls Training
6. Engineering and Math Training
1. Registered Electrical Engineer (Score = 85.05%)
2. Registered Master Electrician
3. 2013 National Philippine Electrical Code Quizzer
4. Industrial Electrician (Certified by Meralco Foundation Institute)
5. Advanced Industrial Motor Controls (Certified by Meralco Foundation Institute)
6. COSH Trained (Certified by COSHEMAP)
7. Power Systems Design (Trained and certified by Delta Power Engineering and Consulting)