Submit a request now to hire Manica Rouge Hair and Makeup Artistry and other top rated service providers.How it works
Select the service you need & answer a few questions
Our top rated service providers will respond to you
Pay directly to the service provider when the job is done
*** FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE MESSAGE US DIRECTLY ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/ManicaRouge ***
"Manica" is an alteration of the word "manika" which means doll in Filipino.
"Rouge" is a a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for colouring the cheeks or lips.
Manica Rouge is a team of 4 creative individuals
• Camille Mangawang is the team's Hairstylist. She had already handled several photo shoots and events as hair stylist. Though her techniques are self-taught, she manages to create hair styles that goes by your expectations at a timely manner.
• Karen Mae Dela Fuente studied at Maquillage Professionnel School of Make Up Artistry in 2014. She is very meticulous with details. Her skills and experience as a makeup artist is already trusted.
• Cyreen Reginaldo is a self-taught make-up artist since 2010. Aside from making sidelines as a traditional make up artist with several studio photo shoots and short films, she's also fond of doing prosthetic make up for cosplays, Halloween contests (which had her model won 1st place) and special effects for short films too.
• Patrick John Petilo is a freelance prosthetic makeup / special effects artist. He has already been invited for several TV guestings like Rated K, Life and Style By Ricky Reyes, May Tamang Balita, Umagang Kay Ganda, GMA Good News and SAKSI.
Hair and HD traditional Makeup services for all occasions at affordable rates:
• Special effects / Prosthetic Make-Up
• Face Painting
Check our client reviews at www.facebook.com/ManicaRouge/reviews