Submit a request now & get free quotes from Iron Mind Gym and other service providers, for any of the services below
An experienced professional with knowledge of various aerobic programs, seeking a position of Fitness/Aerobics Instructor to utilize my skills and talent with true desire to educate students and clients.
Immensely gifted Aerobics Instructor with huge background in leading various, appropriate types of aerobics programs and activities, Ability to organize competitions and tournaments, wide knowledge of sports techniques. With profound ability to explain techniques and movements clearly. Immense ability to teach a variety of fitness classes such as step aerobics, and high and low impact aerobics including but not limited to: cardio-interval, stretch and flex, dynaband, spinning, cardiac fitness, cardio-combo, basic step, step interval, weight training, exerball, hilo aerobics and zumba exercises. Extended ability to instruct students with information regarding nutrition, weight control and lifestyle issues
1. Freestyle Aerobics ( Hi Low Impact Aerobics)- is an style in which a group instructor choreographs several short dance combinations and teaches them to the class. This is usually achieved by teaching the class 1-2 movements at a time and repeating the movements until the class is able to join the whole choreography together. Aerobic music is used throughout the class. Classes are usually 30–60 minutes in length and may include the use of equipment such as a barbell, step, or small weights.
2. Step Bench Aerobics - Step aerobics is creative, fun, and very challenging. Step routines are performed to music. Patterns of movement stepping on and off the bench can challenge the feet and arms, also. These movements are more callisthenic in nature. Agility, coordination, and endurance are all improved when following a step aerobic workout program.
3. Calesthenics - are a form of that consists of a variety of movements, often rhythmical, generally without using equipment or apparatus. They are intended to increase body strength, body fitness and flexibility through movements such as bending, jumping, swinging, twisting or kicking, using only one's body weight for resistance. They are usually conducted in concert with . When performed vigorously and with variety, calisthenics can provide benefits in the areas of and , in addition to improving such as balance, agility and coordination.
4. Zumba - involves dance and aerobic elements. The choreography incorporates hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue and mambo.
5. Taebo - is a total body fitness system that incorporates techniques such as kicks and punchesSuch programs use the motions of at a rapid pace designed to promote .
6. Aeroboxing - or , is an aerobic activity that blends with an intense aerobics workout. It is a non-combat, non-contact exercise that mimics many of the actions performed in boxing but removes them from the context of martial arts. The purpose of aeroboxing is building and maintaining ; it tones muscles and can greatly improve one's cardiovascular fitness.
7. Calesthenics - Calisthenics refers to a type of exercise done without the use of machines, weights, or other apparatus. Calisthenics are done to strengthen and build and flexibility. The exercises are meant to use the body’s natural resistance for toning and strengthening muscles and are typically performed in a series of repetitions.
8. Plyometrics - are exercises which are intended to increase muscular power
9. Crossfit Training - The main concept is that doing a variety of high-intensity activities can strengthen all parts of the body in a shorter amount of time than a traditional workout would.
10. Body Conditioning - Body conditioning is the practice of physical exercise to promote better health conditions in a human being. This conditioning can be performed to obtain better athletic goals. It may also be used for purposes after an injury.
11. Power Stretching - standard stretching, which extends a muscle and then relaxes it at its longest point, resistance stretching starts the muscle at its shortest point and pushes it to its longest point, all the while using the person’s own body to resist the stretch. This allows the muscle to both contract and lengthen at the same time, improving both flexibility and strength.
12. Personal Training – I also do accept this kind of services wherein I will personally monitor a client and do exercise personally with them for a separate minimal fee.
1. Slimmers World International
SM North Edsa
1. Friendly Aerobic Fitness Center
Sta. Ana , Manila
1. All Day Fitness Group
Greenhills, San Juan City
Timog, Quezon City
1. Brunel Corporation
1. Megawide Corporation
Cubao, Quezon City
1. Innogen Corporation
Timog Avenue, Quezon City
1. Air Liquid
BGC Taguig City
1. Department of Energy
Health and Wellness Program
1. Philippine Stock Exchange
Ayala Triangle, Makati City
1. Oppo Mobile Philippines
Ortigas, Pasig City
1. Department of Tourism
The Fort , Taguig
Revflex Fitness Center
2009 up to present
Aero Boxing/Taibo Instructor
Hi Lo Aerobic Instructor