Top-notch assistance and back support for the client's need for decision making. Has background that could set strong advice in managing corporate real estate, auditing financial statements and also bookkeeping small and medium business enterprises.
In terms of standard; as an Accountant I am updated and compliant to the provisions of IFRS that renders transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. I also put consideration from different adaptation of GAAP depending on the client's needs so I could best provide suitable framework.
Specific job description includes:
1. Start-up business formation and forecasting.
2. Bookkeeping (A/R, A/P, Payroll, Bank Reconciliations, etc.)
3. Accounting (General Journals, Budgets, Analysis, Financial Statements, Internal Controls)
4. Accounting Information Technology (Intuit QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting)
5. Financial Analysis (Ratios, Payback period, etc.)
All of which, I could back it up with a degree in Accountancy and also currently/ prospectively learning equity on Real Estate that could add up to my credibility.
I've been working recently with SGV & Co., the partner of the number 1 professional service Earnest & Young.
Freelance Accountant (Office)
Ratings & reviews
Show all 0 Review