Da Tale has been in the food industry since July 2011 with the spirit of service, dedication and sheer love for serving good food. The concept was simply to create and served quality freshly cooked meals. After almost four years of fine-tuning, product development, and loads of hard work, we have what you see today. We have numerous clients which includes hospitals, Supreme Court and private companies and our long years of experience have allows us to be their preferred caterer for their events. The business was built on the principle of providing quality and safe food at a reasonable price. Da Tale values its people as the key to competitive advantage. It believes that happy employees make productive employees.
Da Tale is a colloquialism of Indang Tale (Aunt Tale) in Kapampangan. Da Tale Restaurant aims to immortalize the culinary expertise of a woman who dedicated her life in perfecting the art of preparing and serving the best home cooked food for her family. Da Tale opens its doors for everyone to experience the legendary recipes that Indang Tale puts in every dish, making the food we all love.
• Makati Medical School of Nursing
• Makati Medical Human Resources Department
• Philippine General Hospital
• Capitol Medical Hospital
• Asian Hospital
• Manila Doctors Hospital
• Chinese General Hospital
• University of Sto. Thomas
• St. Lukes Hospital, Global City
• Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
• De Los Santos Medical Center
• Far Eastern University Hospital
• National Kidney and Transplant Institute
• Heart Center
• Philippine Children’s Medical Center
• Medical City
• Veterans Hospital
• V. Luna General Hospital
• University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
• Quirino Memorial Hospital
• Supreme Court
Ratings & reviews
You can't go wrong choosing Da Tale for your catering needs. The food was scrumptious, the table settings were beautifully done, and the servers were wonderful. Definitely going to ask for their service again. Thank you Da Tale!
The food and service was very good.
I will rank it ave 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. Will consider it again. Ty
Show all 3 Review