Programming since 1988.
Developed my first database management application using the Clipper Summer'87 programming language under the DOS 1.1 operating system running on a 6 MHz 16-bit Intel 80286 processor based IBM PC desktop with a single 5.25 inch floppy disk drive and a massive 10 MB hard disk.
Got my hands on Windows and Visual Basic in 1994. I developed client/server applications connected to Informix, Oracle, Sybase or Microsoft SQL Server databases using Borland Delphi.
Started programming web applications in 1999, from Classic ASP to .NET and went on to design, develop, implement, and maintain internet payment and remittance systems.
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
* Systems analysis and design
* Web or desktop applications programming
* ASP.NET * C# * VB.NET * MVC * Entity Framework * NHibernate
* Web API * WCF * SOAP * REST * JSON
* SQL Server * MySQL * Informix * Oracle
* On-site or on-line via Skype, TeamViewer or other remote access software
* Desktop or server software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
* Application code debugging
Microsoft Certified Professional
Ratings & reviews
Show all 0 Review