It’s the month of LOVE and we are excited to help make your Valentine’s extra special! We can’t think of a better way to surprise your loved ones by sending them a thoughtful gift, to remind them that you care about them and they are loved.
From 01 Feb – 10 Feb 2016, stand a chance to win a mystery gift for your loved one!
How to Win
1. Check out this photo on Facebook
2. Comment and complete this sentence: “Gawin can make my loved one’s Valentine’s extra special by…”
We will send on your behalf a surprise gift to them if your entry is one of our favorites!
Two (2) winners will be selected daily. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
Updated 28 January 2016
- Gawin’s Valentine’s Day Contest (“the Campaign”) is solely organised by Gawin, Inc. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Philippines citizens, permanent residents residing in Metro Manila and foreigners who are travelling or working in Metro Manila, Philippines. The Campaign is a contest to win a mystery gift that we will send on your behalf as a surprise gift for your loved one (“the Prize”). The Prize shall be fulfilled by partners appointed by Gawin, Inc. (“the Organiser).
- By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 01 February 2016 to 10 February 2016 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
- Each unique Facebook comment will be counted as one (1) chance to win the Prize
- The Organiser will select 2 winners daily at the end of each day
- Each user is entitled to only one (1) chance per day to win the Prize
- Comments must be made within the Campaign Period
- Only users based in Metro Manila will be eligible to win the Prize
Prize Notification and Distribution
For the Mystery Gift
- Prize will be sent out between 16 February – 20 February 2016.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook comments to private message the Organiser with their contact details.
- Upon receiving the Facebook comment, winners will have 5 business days to contact the Organiser with their contact details, failing which the winner will be forfeited from obtaining the Prize.
- The Organiser will contact the Winner by the end of business day or next business day following the day the message was received from the winner to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves its right to award the Prize to another winner should the winner fail to contact the Organiser with their contact details within the time period stipulated above.
- Upon contacting the Organiser, the winner may be asked several verification questions.
- The delivery of the Prize will be carried out by the Organiser’s official partners.
- Selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Gawin.
- Gawin shall not be held responsible or liable if the winner did not contact the Organiser and/or cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- Should erroneous or false information be provided and result of which forfeits the winner from obtaining the Prize, Gawin will not be held liable to any forms of compensation.
- Gawin reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any winner or reject a winner deemed ineligible for the Campaign (as outlined in the Terms and Conditions) or if he/she had engaged in a manner that Gawin considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- All unredeemed prizes will be forfeited and Gawin reserves the right to contact a new winner or do whatever with the prize as they deem fit.
General Terms and Limitations of Liability
- Gawin’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- The fulfillment of the Prize will be carried out by the Organiser’s third party vendors registered with the www.gawin.ph platform.
- Gawin shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Gawin shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Gawin reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- Notwithstanding the above, Gawin accepts no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Gawin reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Gawin does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- By participating in this Campaign, Customer hereby grants Gawin perpetual and non-exclusive license the right to use the names, pictures, voice or video recordings and entries or display any matter related to any of the Customer for advertising purposes, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Gawin. Gawin reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and the Customer is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.